Mask are not required for vaccinated guests per CDC guidelines. We're still sanitizing for your safety.
upcoming LEAGUE openingS
We're THRILLED to provide adult leagues for all skill levels starting soon. Let us help you find the right fit. See/print spring league schedule.
For new bowlers, we recommend 10 for $10 short-season league where you'll get your own bowling ball. Serious bowlers are encouraged to join USBC Sport. For social bowlers and couples, we recommend the Timber Rattlers, where you'll bowl weekly and party at end-of-season. We also have senior leagues on Mondays and several adult/youth leagues to bowl with the family.
Never joined a league? Or if it's been a while? Get in touch with us!
DIFFERENT LEAGUE FORMATS =
BOWL HOW YOU WANT!
Whether this is your first or upteenth time bowling in a league, it's all about fun in a social, slightly competitive atmosphere. What do you hope to experience by bowling?
- A night out - then try a couples league, like Timber Rattlers on Tuesdays
- More time with the kids - then try an adult/youth, bowling on Sundays or Tuesdays
- Getting out of the house - choose from Super Seniors, Trio Bakers (ages 12 & up), or USBC Sports Challenge
best league benefits around
- Any adult bowler with all summer weeks paid for will receive unlimited open bowling for FREE during the duration of your league
- Many leagues have a prize fund to earn $$ for bowling
- 10 for $10 bowlers receive a certificate for a bowling ball & bag at our Bowlers Edge Pro Shop
- Timber Rattlers & Two for One bowlers have an awards night and party