We’re THRILLED to announce that Super Bowl is opening next week Friday, May 29. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and we’ve made changes to enhance our already top-notch cleaning practices to keep you safe. New procedures and guidelines are in place to give you peace of mind while keeping the fun going. We’re committed to the safety of our guests and staff! We’re ready to share good times at the lanes, bar, grill, and arcade next week. Bowling is ALMOST back!
Click here to see full-size versions of our BBC Promise to You and How You Can Help: Safety Guidelines.
- We will be a leader in the hospitality industry and abide by high standards for our trained staff and guests.
- We have trained our staff with up-to-date guidelines. They will pass a health check before work each day.
- We will support local and national best practices, such as social distancing, constant sanitizing, and cleaning while we are open.
- We will clean and sanitize attractions, equipment, and surfaces before we open,while we’re open, and deep clean after we close.
- We will only serve food prepared by Servsafe-certified staff, along with providing one-use menus, utensils, plates, and wet naps.
- Your Promise to Us: We ask guests who are feeling ill to stay home during this time. We ask guests who come in to follow our guidelines.
How You Can Help: Safety Guidelines:
- DO wash your hands for 20 seconds by singing “Happy Birthday” or by using one of our many sanitation stations.
- DO follow social distancing. Bowl every other lane, follow floor decals for lines, and respect new layout arrangements.
- DO trust our team. We’ve been trained on new procedures, wear masks and gloves, and we’re all in this together.
- DO use our equipment. Leave bowling balls at the lanes. We wipe down everything, inside and out, after every use.
- DO order from our menu. We recommend credit cards. Food is served with disposable plasticware. Ask for condiments.
- DON’T visit our center if you’re feeling ill. We ask guests who come in to follow our guidelines.
- DO wear a mask, as mandated across WI by Governor Evers, as of August 1.
Catch us in action with the video below!