we call it bowling 2.o
Completely new to bowling? Or you're considering a bowling league but need help learning the basics? Super Bowl provides bowling lessons for all ages to teach beginner skills! These lessons are for ages 12 and over and are available throughout the year.
- Learn the language of bowling
- Apply techniques
- Get taught with help from staff
- Practice for 4 weeks, right on the bowling lanes
- Get a new takehome worksheet each week
Our next Bowling 2.0 session will be starting soon!
educational video lessons
Learn to bowl online with our latest video series, Strike Talk with Tim! Designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced bowlers, you'll learn the language of bowling and gain skills, such as how to find the right ball, with our resident expert and pro shop owner, Tim Mathe. Subscribe on Youtube to catch the latest episodes.
KIDS' bowling LESSONS
Looking for a fun, safe activity for your kid(s) that helps build confidence? Try bowling! Our coaches are USBC certified, meaning they've been trained on all levels of bowlers. They understand how to develop age-appropriate curriculum for both teams and individual bowlers. After all, no one rides the bench in bowling. So, we'll help you get ready to roll! Some options:
- Sign up for any of our fall youth leagues to get access to free coaching on Saturday mornings from 8:15am - 9:45am, starting in September
- Join our "Learn to Bowl" leagues for kids ages 5-9 where they'll bowl 2 games weekly
- Kids of all ages can join a full-season youth league. We celebrate accomplishments with our incredible scholarship program, special events, and awards for individuals and teams