No, we’re not joking. This summer, we’re (once again) offering two free games of bowling each from May 4 – August 21. All you have to do is register your kiddos at www.KidsBowlFree.com. This is a big deal. We’ll try to illustrate how big of a deal this really is…
– In 2014, over 900,000 families participated in the program.
– In 2014, over 2.1 million kids participated.
– The program is valued at over $500 per child!
– More than 1,080 bowling centers are participating this year.
– There's a bowling alley in every single state participating in the Kids Bowl Free program – and Canada, too!
Here at JB’s on 41, we love programs like these because it gives us a chance to give back to the community, providing the kids with a safe and FUN way to stay active throughout the summer. It’s a great way to keep your kids running around instead of sitting on the couch this summer!
So, how does it work? It’s super simple! Follow these directions below:
1. Sign your kids up for the program at www.KidsBowlFree.com.
2. Check your email on Sunday morning – the free bowling coupons will be emailed to you at the beginning of the week.
3. Print out the coupons or have them ready on your mobile device.
4. Come to JB's on 41 between 12-7 pm Monday – Thursday or from 12-5 pm Friday – Sunday.
5. Watch your children enjoy their free games of bowling every day all summer long!
If you get your kids into a habit of bowling this summer, you’ll be creating a habit that they can continue throughout their whole life. Bowling is a sport for all the ages, and we’re loving the opportunity to introduce your youngsters to it this May – August.
Remember, our hours at JB’s on 41 for Kids Bowl Free participants is:
Monday – Thursday: 12-7 pm
Friday – Sunday: 12-5 pm
For more information on this year’s program, call JB’s on 41 at 414-281-8200 or email at email@example.com. Click the image below to register at JB's!